Information about Omron CMS50N Contec Pulse Oximeter
It is used to measure pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation levels, and perfusion index.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Pulse Rate: Shows pulse rate
- Has an auto-rotation feature
- It comes with an adjustable alarm
- Keeps a recording of the last reading
- The brightness can be adjusted
- Low Battery Indicator: Comes with a low battery indicator
- Automatic power-off: Automatically shuts down after 5 seconds when not in use
- Power consumption- High/Low: Low
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children